Dienstag, 29. März 2016

Beauty of Andalusia

I've arrived in Tarifa today from where I will take the ferry to Marocco. The sun was burning on my head the last days so I feel very tired but satiesfied. Luckily I met a old German couple today which came from Marakesh - where I am heading to. They had a wonderful time and only positive experiences. So no need to worry (this one is for my family) ;)

Here some impressions from Andalusia for you :)







On the ferry to Spain

How to block a road? Road blockade by goat herd :) 




Sevilla - where I had my first shower after three days of cycling. It was soooo good and refreshing.


Look at my hosrse :D


Flamingos in Spain - this part was still nice. Followed by a four hour horror ride on a straight and sandy street in the middle of nowhere without water. My mood changed rapidly when I heard the voice of  my brother Timo on the phone. We will meet up in Marakesh! :) I am happy to see you soon.


Wind Turbines 1


Wind Turbine 2
Today I've started cycling at 4 am in the night. It is wonderful to ride in the moonlight and listen to the birds in the early morning.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I thought you will head on to the North, like you told some weeks ago ;-)
    Enjoy your trip and have a great time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I thought you will head on to the North, like you told some weeks ago ;-)
    Enjoy your trip and have a great time!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hola Tom, I thougt the same :) But the sun called me ;)
    Hope you are doing well!

    AntwortenLöschen